jeudi 10 janvier 2008

Kastet the kitten basket

You liked Xmas ? So you will love Kastet !
Yes it's in the same idea but with an another style. Now you can wear it even if you go to the grocery, your folks will follow you everywhere. The kitties has blinking eyes, flexi parts. Some goodies has been added, like a clown fish and some diapers... in ca se off an emergency and a box of sushi and some cookies if you are hungry ;3

I also made a new look for the mainstore, it reflect my current mood, I'm always thinking about a "Cyber" line, so keep looking, soon you will see more "Cyber" things ;3

See you around !

2 commentaires:

Jamie Holmer a dit…

you have so much clever ideas, please keep it up! I'd like to see more of your creativity in the future...:-)

Howard a dit…

I'll do my best, each word to cheer me up, make me feel so great! thank you! thank you for supporting me ! :3